- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
QUESTIONS (from Freda)
Loose Cannons: Devastating Dish from the World's Wildest Women by Autumn Stephens. Very funny quotes from some very vocal women.
Dorothy L Sayers. I'd want to talk to her about mysteries and then when we got tired of that we could discuss her religious works. And anything else that came to mind.
Actually, I'm not going to tag anyone by name/blog. I tried that when I was tagged at the beginning of the month and that didn't seem to take off very well. SO....If you're reading this, then...TAG! You're It! Feel free to grab the questions below, answer them and let us know a bit more about yourself. I'd appreciate it if you'd post a comment letting me know and I'll be sure to stop by and check out your answers!
Here's my questions for those of you who accept the tagging challenge:
1. Favorite childhood book-related memory?
2. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. Best present you ever received?
4. A song that you could sing the lyrics to right NOW.
5. Who was your first friend? Are you still friends?
6. Do you collect anything? If so, what and what got you started?
7. What is the title of the book that is closest to you right now?
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
9. Do you live in the city, the suburbs or the country?
10. Have you ever met somebody famous? Who?
11. What would a perfect day be like for you?